Get rid of baldness and get a more handsome, attractive look. Trust the experts
HAIR TRANSPLANTATION OPERATION
Hair transplantation operation is a non-surgical procedure in which hair follicles are transferred from the donor area, i.e. the back of the scalp, to the receiving area, i.e. the bald areas to be treated.
TECHNIQUES USED IN HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
There are several key techniques used in hair transplantations:
With this technology, the follicles are picked out from the donor area via the Micro Motor and transplanted into the receiving area by opening fine channels in the bald areas with precise medical forceps. The operation takes around 6-8 hours, transplanting up to 4000 follicles.
Mega FUE Technology
Mega FUE is undergone over two sessions during two consecutive days, transplanting a maximum of 6000 follicles and giving the hair more density.
Ultimate FUE differs from FUE in terms of the medical scalpel, which is made of fine blue sapphire that prevents damage to the scalp during the picking process.
The doctor opens channels in the areas of baldness that are due to be treated with Choi Pen Implanters. Then implants the extracted follicles, which are up to 3500. The doctor does all this simultaneously with one click. The whole process takes around 6-8 hours.
Mega DHI Technology
The Mega DHI technique is performed over two sessions during two consecutive days, using the Choi pens. However, with Mega DHI, a maximum of 5000 follicles are transplanted, giving the hair more density and attractiveness.
CANDIDATES FOR HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
The candidates for hair transplantation are:
- People who suffer from severe hair loss and hereditary baldness.
- People who have a sufficient donor area.
- People with good health that does not suffer from certain diseases that may impede hair transplantation.
- People older than 22 years of age.
TIPS BEFORE HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
There are some important tips that one should stick to before undergoing the hair transplantation process:
- Avoid smoking for at least two weeks before the procedure, as it affects the growth of the follicles and the results of the process.
- Avoid drinking green tea, for it is a blood thinner that causes severe bleeding during and after the operation and leads directly to the failure of the transplantation.
- Avoid coffee and stimulants in general for at least four days before the transplantation because they are stimulants that affect the anesthesia process.
- It is recommended to eat healthy and balanced food before the operation in order to avoid any complications that may occur during or after the operation.
- Stop taking medications that cause blood thinning, such as Aspirin and Ibuprofen combinations.
- If you are using certain medications for a particular disease, such as hypertension, diabetes, or other diseases, your healthcare professional who is following your health condition must be aware of these and approve the hair transplantation process.
TIPS AFTER HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
There are a set of tips after the hair transplantation process that must be followed:
- A headband must be worn for 48 hours to avoid the swelling of the head.
- Avoid bending your head as much as possible. Keep a parallel line between your chin and the ground for three days to avoid swelling in the areas of the forehead and around the eyes.
- Never wash your hair before the 72 hours after the operation is over.
- You must sleep in a semi-vertical position, relying on two pillows to lift your head for five days to avoid swelling.
- Avoid swimming in the sea for three months, and avoid swimming in a pool for two months.
- Stay away from sunlight, heat, and high humidity for at least a month, and you should wear a medical hat when you go out.
- Be careful when putting on or taking off your clothes so as not to pressure directly on the scalp.
- Avoid smoking for at least two months after the operation because it impedes the growth of follicles leading to their fall.
- Use the medical shampoo when washing your hair, do not rely on chemical shampoo.
- Stay away from a Turkish bath or sauna for a month.
- Keep on having the necessary treatments and medications prescribed by your doctor, which help to heal wounds quickly and to increase the growth of the hair follicles.
- Avoid standing directly under rain or dust so as not to cause harm to the follicles implanted.
- Avoid intercourse (marital relationship) for a week.
- Plasma PRP needles are recommended to be used as they strengthen the implanted follicles.
- It is recommended to undergo cold laser sessions that stimulate blood circulation and thus strengthen the transplanted follicles.
- It is also preferred to have some vitamins that help enhance the growth of follicles.
STAGES OF HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
The hair transplantation process goes through several stages:
- First Stage: The density of the donor area, the area to be implanted, and the number of follicles to be picked out are determined. The front line is drawn.
- Second Stage: The patient undergoes the necessary tests and checkups, which are blood tests and some dermatology examinations.
- Third Stage: In this stage, the entire hair is shaved in the case of hair transplantation was to be conducted with the FUE technique. On the other hand, if the DHI or the Robot technique is to be used, then only the donor area would be shaved to enable the process of picking the follicles out. Then the patient is anesthetized with local anesthesia.
- Fourth Stage: In this stage, the doctor picks out the follicles from the donor area via the Micro Motor, and they are placed in saline called Hypothermosol to keep the follicles alive out of the body as long as possible.
- Fifth Stage: This is the stage of hair transplantation. If the FUE technique is used, the channels are opened. Then, the extracted follicles are transplanted into those channels using medical forceps. If the DHI technique is used, the follicles are placed in Choi pens, and with one click, the channels are opened, the follicles are implanted at the same time.